Exterior shutters in Raleigh don’t just make your house look outstanding. They could boost its resale worth also.
There are a few different types of decorative exterior shutters, which we’ll discuss soon. When you design these shutters for your home, you’ll want to collaborate with a knowledgeable pro, such as one from Louver Shop of Raleigh. We can help you select and create the best option for your house during a free consultation.
Keep going to learn about the most desired styles of exterior shutters and the advantages of adding them to your house.
Styles of Decorative Exterior Shutters
- Board and Batten Shutters—From big boards to solid battens, these enchanting shutters give a country look. Board and batten shutters work with many home designs, such as traditional, farmhouse, lake and forest homes. They’re frequently found in composite, vinyl and aluminum versions.
- Raised Panel Shutters—These are one of the most ordered classic shutter styles. Raised panel shutters have solid panels and use decorative definition. They often come in single-, double- and triple-panel designs and fit with a variety of architectural styles, both historic and modern. They’re commonly customizable in composite, vinyl and aluminum styles.
- Bahama Shutters—These shutters are great for tropical areas, such as coastal or beach residences. Bahama shutters block bright rays and take in cool wind. They’re often sold in aluminum and fiberglass options.
- Louvered Shutters—These are another timeless shutter design. Louvered shutters feature clean lines that work with a big range of houses, like historic and contemporary. They’re typically sold in aluminum, fiberglass, hybrid and vinyl models.
At Louver Shop of Raleigh, our shutters come in decorative and operational options. They can be personalized in almost any color or design. You can also make your home stand out by including premium hardware, curved tops and more.
3 Advantages of Exterior Shutters
- They keep your home cool. If you choose an operational shutter type, you can close your shutters during warm days to increase your house’s energy efficiency. By doing this, your residence keeps cool while keeping your electrical expenses affordable.
- They give your house a custom appearance. Once you select a style, the options are just about endless for shapes, colors and optional hardware. Shutters can make your residence look special and be eye-catching.
- They might boost your resale price. High-quality exterior shutters, including options from Louver Shop of Raleigh, could boost your home’s value. They’re also an eye-catching enhancement for prospective buyers, especially when they’re custom.
Quality is significant when you’re wanting to add a permanent feature to your residence’s exterior. At Louver Shop of Raleigh, we create all our exterior shutters in the United States. Not only will you receive them more quickly, they’ll be beautiful for many years.
We also back them with one of the finest limited lifetime warranties for shutters, so you won’t have to fret about warping, chipping, peeling or discoloration that can happen with shoddily produced shutters from overseas.
Whether you’re just starting with your shutter project or have been dreaming about them for years, our design pros can help. We’re skilled when it involves making beautiful houses happen. Contact us at 888-428-1415 to schedule your free consultation today!